Sunday, February 21, 2021

Blog Update: Lent Reviews Year 8 and more!

     I am pleased to announce that, once again, I will be reviewing religious movies throughout the Lenten season as I have since 2014. This was my first "series" of reviews and it is the one I look forward to the most at this point. As I am anticipating a major change in my employment next fall (for the better!) I am not sure whether I will be able to find time for blogging in the foreseeable future, so it is possible that this will be the last year. Whatever happens I would like to thank all of my loyal followers who have kept up with this blog throughout the years!

     On a cheerier note, I do have some immediate plans, both for this blog and my YouTube channel, that I will be pursuing between now and September, so stay tuned for more (I talked about some of these plans on a recent livestream on my channel which you can view below) ...



No comments:

Post a Comment