Friday, June 29, 2018

Potential Q&A Video Anouncement

I've reached 1,000 subscribers on YouTube (it's not really a big deal, especially since most of them subscribed as a result of the Superman vs. the Elite end scene video). To celebrate I may try to do an Q&A if I can generate enough interest. With that said, if anyone still following this blog has any questions they liked to ask me, leave them in the comments section here or on the video. If I get enough I will try to do a Q&A sometime next week.

With that said, I'm trying to figure out how I will approach it. I may just video myself with my phone like I've been doing but I'm also considering using a nicer camera or maybe doing some sort of Let's Play with an old game as I respond to questions, as I've been trying to get back into gaming (though not very successfully).


No comments:

Post a Comment