Saturday, February 23, 2019

Saturday Evening Cartoons: Savage Sword of Conan and Avengers

This week I reviewed Savage Sword of Conan #1 and Avengers #15.



I also read:
Detective Comics #994 which is another solid entry in Tomasi's run. I'm a bit of an Etrigan fan so it's always cool when he shows up in books I'm reading.

Batman #65 which is starting to wear me out with all the doom and gloom, though it's not badly written.

Star Wars: Age Of Republic - Count Dooku #1 was another pretty decent (if unmemorable) prequel era tale from Jodie Houser. It's cool seeing Dooku before the clone wars.

Spider-Man/Deadpool #46 which is a fun and clever parody of event comics, though Robbie Thompson will have to work pretty hard to explain how this fits with the current 616 continuity (or it will just be brushed over really conveniently, which in this context would actually be fine).

No comments:

Post a Comment