Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Blog Update 3/5/2019


     I've had the flu for the past week and have not been posting as often as I would have liked to but I did watch a bunch of movies while I was sick and will (hopefully) be posting a bunch of reviews later today. Also, as this is Fat Tuesday (Pączki Day for us Polish Americans) I would like to announce that, once again, I will be doing Lent Reviews, so look forward to reviews of religiously themed movies each week of Lent. As usual, I will be trying to abstain, to some extent, from more "secular" forms of entertainment so Western Wednesdays and Saturday Evening Cartoons are on hold until after Easter. I haven't done any Musical Monday reviews in a long while as they are, generally, the least popular of my regular featured reviews. I may try to pick up the slack after Lent, but we shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment